Beer is not just beer - there is a lot of variety, and every beer is unique. Engage all your senses to experience this diversity at the private Ayinger brewery. This family-owned brewery is only 25 minutes from the Marienplatz, and offers interesting brewery tours including beer tasting. You can also look forward to a three-course evening menu at Wirtshaus Ayinger right beside Platzl Hotel Munich. It does not get more authentic than this!
- two overnight stays in a classic room
- including Bavarian breakfast buffet
- XXL daily pass for local transit network (also valid to Aying)
- tour and guide through the "Ayinger Brewery Experience" in the new Ayinger brewery
- a three-course evening meal at Wirtshaus Ayinger right beside Platzl Hotel Munich inclusive an Ayinger beer
- use of the wellness area "Maurischer Kiosk" with sauna, steam bath and fitness area
- free wireless LAN in the entire Hotel
from 425,00 EUR
from 555,00 EUR
All prices include the VAT Brewery tours are offered every Tuesday at 11:00 am, Thursday at 6:00 pm, Saturday at 10:00 am and every first Sunday of the month for the "Frühschoppen" (morning concert) at 10:00 am. Make your telephone reservation by calling the Platzl Hotel 089 / 23 703 – 722. The Ayinger Brewery Experience package is available on request and based on availability. Arrivals daily, outside of trade fair hours and Octoberfest. Subject to change. The Ayinger Brewery Experience is operated by Brauerei Aying, Franz Inselkammer KG, Aying. The XXL daily pass is offered by Münchner Verkehrs- und Tarifverbund GmbH, Munich.