OUR NEW LITTLE SISTER "MARIAS PLATZL"
- Location: Au-Haidhausen, at the Mariahilfplatz
- The grandmother of the Platzl owner, Maria Kreszenz Inselkammer, inspired the name of our new branch
- Our motto of the little PLATZL: “A love of hops and a sense of home” describes the love of beer on the one hand - represented by AYINGER IN DER AU
- Guests at MARIAS PLATZl should feel “at home” thanks to the Munich hospitality
- With 34 rooms, the hotel will be a small but mighty addition to the Platzl ensemble in the heart of the old town
- Blue and white like the Bavarian state colors, but also the traditional materials like loden or leather
We can hardly wait to welcome you to MARIAS PLATZL
THE HOTEL PLATZL
Our flagship in the heart of Munich’s old town. Since the family Inselkammer took over in 1956, the Platzl Hotel has become one of the leading hotels in Munich.