Bavarian Gourmet Package
The best of two worlds - nouvelle cuisine and Weisswurst
Who hasn't heard of him? He is one of Germany's most popular TV chefs, and his Bavarian charm combined with his artistry in the kitchen attracts thousands of viewers to their TVs every week. He also knows how to impress outside of the TV studio. Find out for yourself: His gourmet restaurant "Südtiroler Stuben" is located right beside the Platzl Hotel. Enjoy an exclusive four-course menu. Stay overnight at Platzl Hotel Munich and round off your culinary stay the next morning with a hearty Weisswurst breakfast at Wirtshaus Ayingers.
- two overnight stays at the Platzl Hotel
- including Bavarian breakfast buffet
- exclusive four-course menu including amuse-bouche at Alfons Schuhbeck at Südtiroler Stuben
- one glass of champagne per person and a cheese plate at the Josefa Bar & Kaffee or at the open-air bar Platzl Karree
- a hearty Munich Weisswurst breakfast (until 2:00 pm) at Wirtshaus Ayingers, right beside Platzl Hotel Munich
- use of the wellness area "Maurischer Kiosk" with sauna, steam bath and fitness area
- free Wireless LAN in the entire Hotel
All prices include the VAT
Make your telephone reservation by calling Platzl Hotel Munich at 089 / 23 703 – 722.
The "Bavarian Gourmet Package" is available on request and based on availability.
Arrivals daily, outside of trade fair hours and Octoberfest. Subject to change.
The gourmet evening meals are operated by Schuhbecks am Platzl GmbH, Munich.